595.00€Road Bike: Dolomites – Venice
By andrea.grundner on 9. July 2021
From the north east of the Dolomites, you cycle over well-known famous mountain passes. Lake Misurina, the “Drei Zinnen” (Three Peaks) and the Olympic town of Cortina d’Ampezzo are only some of the highlights you will see along the way. The tour takes you on to Bassano del Grappa where the land starts to level out. From here you slowly cycle downwards into the valley. After a short detour to Asolo, the town of a hundred horizons, you will cycle along the wine road from Valdobbiadene to Vittorio Veneto. The fashionable town of Treviso waits upon your arrival to greet you. Following the path along the river Sile, you cycle on towards the final destination of the bike tour through Northern Italy until you reach Venice.
Duration 8 days / 7 nights
Price from € 595,-
Contact and booking
39034 Dobbiaco (BZ), Italy
For further information click here.
• Accommodation in hotels in 3- and 4-star-category
• Breakfast buffet
• Personal tour information
• Luggage transfer from hotel to hotel
• Well planned routes
• Detailed documents (maps, GPS tracks, places to visit, important telephone numbers)
• Telephone service hotline for the entire tour